We’re always looking for talented individuals to join us on The Sporting Club team. If you have a great attitude, enjoy health and fitness, and you’re interested in being considered for a position with The Sporting Club, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit the following:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Which position are you applying for?
- Why do you feel that you’d be an asset to The Sporting Club and this position?
If we feel that you’d be a good fit for one of our openings, we’ll contact you to discuss next steps.
Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Be Fit. Be Strong. BELONG.
Philadelphia’s premier Sporting Club, The Sporting Club at The Bellevue, is looking for energetic and highly motivated full-time Massage Therapists.
This role is primarily responsible for providing massage and spa services to members and guests of The Sporting Club, in addition to generating revenue via repeat clients and sales.
To be considered, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Massage Therapist certification from an accredited school
- Hold a Massage Therapist license in Pennsylvania
- Have two years experience working in a Spa environment as a Massage Therapist
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Able to perform modalities such as, but not limited to, Thai Massage, Reflexology, and Prenatal
To apply for this position, please contact Terri Kellam in Human Resources at:
The Sporting Club at the Bellevue is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please be advised that The Sporting Club at The Bellevue requires the successful completion of a background check as a condition of employment.
Comments are closed.