We’re always looking for talented individuals to join us on The Sporting Club team. If you have a great attitude, enjoy health and fitness, and you’re interested in being considered for a position with The Sporting Club, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit the following:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Which position are you applying for?
- Why do you feel that you’d be an asset to The Sporting Club and this position?
If we feel that you’d be a good fit for one of our openings, we’ll contact you to discuss next steps.
Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Be Fit. Be Strong. BELONG.
The Sporting Club at The Bellevue is looking for energetic, passionate, career minded individuals that are interested in joining our Group Fitness team on a part-time basis as a Certified Zumba Instructor. Our company has a very successful history of stability and growth, which includes a professionally staffed and highly successful personal training program and state of the art equipment.
Zumba Instructors are responsible for providing group fitness instruction, monitoring and educating members on fitness and safety, and maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for class participants.
- Teaches scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time; provides adequate warm-up exercises, stretching, and cool down.
- Promotes the Sporting Club’s healthy spirit, mind and body philosophy through fitness classes.
- Instructs members on effective workout methods; explains proper techniques, demonstrates exercises; identifies different muscle groups, and teaches appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles.
- Prepares appropriate equipment and music for each class.
- Assists members, answers questions, and maintains a positive exercise experience for members and class participants.
- Keeps management informed of customer and facility needs.
- Ensures that safety standards are met, and that department and facility policies are adhered to.
- Performs related duties as required.
Required Skills and Characteristics
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- Certified instructor (ACE, AFAA) or equivalent. Additional specialty/certifications preferred.
- Must be willing to obtain other certifications as required.
- Working knowledge of human anatomy, kinesiology and training principles.
- Knowledge of group fitness teaching strategies and the incorporation of music, tempo, cueing technique, and rhythm.
- Choreography and music skills.
- Ability to be professional and motivate class participants.
- Ability to cooperate and work well with other staff members.
Please forward resumes to Terri Kellam at email@example.com or via fax at 215-985-9158.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please be advised that this position requires the successful completion of a background check as a condition of employment.
Philadelphia’s premier Sporting Club, The Sporting Club at The Bellevue, is looking for energetic and highly motivated full-time Massage Therapists.
This role is primarily responsible for providing massage and spa services to members and guests of The Sporting Club, in addition to generating revenue via repeat clients and sales.
To be considered, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Massage Therapist certification from an accredited school
- Hold a Massage Therapist license in Pennsylvania
- Have two years experience working in a Spa environment as a Massage Therapist
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Able to perform modalities such as, but not limited to, Thai Massage, Reflexology, and Prenatal
To apply for this position, please contact Terri Kellam in Human Resources at:
The Sporting Club at the Bellevue is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please be advised that The Sporting Club at The Bellevue requires the successful completion of a background check as a condition of employment.
Comments are closed.